Sr. Mechanical Engineer
80-Year-old manufacturing company located in the heart of the Midwest
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for research, design, and testing of numerous types of our manufactured equipment. You will oversee all aspects of structural engineering for the entire product line.
- Create 3D models and assemblies of equipment as required for a project
- Work closely with engineering team on the development of products to ensure that design standards and structural integrity are maintained
- Evaluate design and test data.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Determine appropriate product limits and materials specifications
- Analyze the feasibility, design, operation and performance of products
- Support production as required to communicate design intent.
- Visit customer sites to troubleshoot field application and installation issues
- Bachelor’s degree BSME
- PE License is required
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience in a sheet metal environment
- Minimum 3 years in design utilizing 3D CAD software
- Possess technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods
- Finite Element Analysis required
- Computational Fluid Dynamics experience required (CFD)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields