Sr. JD Edwards E1 Functional Consultant – Homebuilder Management Module
$120,000 - $140,000 / yr
Are you ready to accelerate your skills and rethink your career paradigms? Our client is ready to help you take your career to the next level!
Our client’s mission is to solve the difficult, challenging and seemingly impossible problems for their clients. This Dallas area based, growing IT services firm, Oracle Gold Partner provides consulting, development, and implementation services for Oracle’s JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne applications. This highly collaborative group enjoys working together and celebrating success. They know that the right solution for their numerous clients in home building and real estate management business requires the right people, solid business processes, and deep functional knowledge of software configuration options of J.D. Edwards (JDE) Homebuilder and related module
They only hire the best and brightest talent to be on their team.
Provided is a competitive base salary, annual bonus plan, and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays. They recognize top performers with elevated bonus and growth opportunities.
THE ROLE: Sr. JD Edwards E1 Functional Homebuilder Management Consultant
The JDE E1 Homebuilder consultant must be able to listen and understand client concerns. He or she must operate efficiently to design and document viable solution options; to communicate to the client the options with our recommendation; and to implement (i.e., configure, train, coordinate user acceptance testing, etc.) and to support the agreed upon solution. This position can be REMOTE or worked out of the DFW area office.
- Interact with Company clients at various organizational levels, from C-Level executives to the hands-on day to day users.
- Support implementations, upgrades and managed services clients.
- Leverage business acumen and JD Edwards knowledge to create process improvement opportunities.
- Serve as Project SME (Subject Matter Expert), including document current business process, create and modify test scripts, test configurations and provide support to business for testing and sign-off.
- Serve as lead functional support during ‘go live’.
- Provide client support, including level 3 issues.
- Work in the role of design Lead
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Build relationships with clients for lasting partnerships.
- Mentor and train other Company consultants.
- Be able to learn independently and to be trained by other Company consultants.
THE EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 4-year degree.
- 5+ years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x Homebuilder experience. Additional experience with Job Cost and Finance modules is a plus.
- Knowledge of BI Publisher, Orchestrator, UX1, OneView / Watchlists is a plus
- Ability to work with clients and managers to interpret and document business requirements.
- Experience in Business Process Optimization and Improvement.
- Ability to produce functional and technical designs for systems, interfaces, and business applications
- Ability to develop estimates and project plans for configuring homebuilder and real estate management projects.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (COVID guidelines permitting).
- US Citizen or GC Holder (sponsorship not available)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong client focus. Must work well with clients of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields