Sr Human Resources Generalist
$65,000 - $75,000 / yr
Summary: Our Client is seeking a Sr Human Resources Generalist to support two manufacturing plants with minimum supervision. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in human resources and payroll, and be able to process payroll, recruit, onboard, manage employee relations, administer benefits, and administer attendance. The position is full-time with benefits, including 401(k) matching, dental insurance, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and vision insurance. The schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. The candidate must be able to reliably commute to the Louisville, KY office. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process hourly and salary payroll.
- Manage the ADP Workforce Now and time and attendance system.
- Train employees on the time and attendance system.
- Assist with recruiting, selecting, and promoting applicants.
- Schedule employee involvement and other HR related meetings.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Manage paperwork and communication with employees on leaves of absence.
- Maintain records of personnel transactions.
- Represent the company at personnel related hearings and investigations.
- Maintain HR related reports.
- Maintain employee data in the HR information system.
- Post jobs and schedule interviews.
- Assist with salaried recruiting.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations.
- Assist with investigations.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Administer attendance, discipline, and PTO/vacation.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all IATF policies and procedures.
- Administer unemployment claims.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Assist with site audits and compliance requirements.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Recommend solutions.
- Carry out the planning and implementation of improvements.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in human resources, with a focus on payroll and employee relations.
- Proficiency in ADP Workforce Now and time and attendance systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields