Sr. Full Stack Developer
$130,000 - $200,000 / yr
- Build and deploy cloud native APIs and architectures to deliver machine-learning solutions at scale
- Continuously work to improve and model industry best practices as it relates to system architecture, tooling, CI/CD, testing, and software design
- Work with business stakeholders and collaborate with other embedded engineering teams to deliver solutions to complex customer problems on time
- Be flexible, forward-thinking, and able to pick up new skills, tools, and languages as needs evolve and change
- Deploy applications to the cloud professionally and in an automated fashion
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong acumen in at least one major, general-purpose language (e.g. Python, Java, C#, etc.); Python preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing cloud services (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding of CI/CD systems and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Extensive experience with containerization; Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Data pipelining experience preferred (e.g. Spark, Dask, Luigi, Airflow, etc.)
- API design and execution (thorough understanding of REST is a must; gRPC and GraphQL are a plus)
- Database design and understanding of both relational and NoSQL data stores
- Exposure to Data Science frameworks (Numpy, Pandas, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.) is a plus
About Our Tech Stack:
- Python (various web frameworks including FastAPI, Flask, Falcon, and Django).
- Services containerized and deployed to Kubernetes (and sometimes Fargate).
- Data pipelines orchestrated by Luigi.
- Data parallelization done in containers using AWS Batch/Kubernetes
- Some applications deployed on AWS, others on GCP.
- Utilization of AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, GCP Cloud Functions, and GCP Cloud Run.
- Code repositories and issue backlogs stored in Gitlab.
- ArgoCD and Terraform Enterprise incorporated into our CI system and utilized for deployment.
- Extensive use of the HashiStack (Consul, Vault, Terraform).
- Datadog for tracing, monitoring, and logging.
- Use of Pomerium Identity-Aware Proxy (IAP) for authentication.
- Foxpass VPNs to connect to our VPCs, though we are moving towards a zero-trust model.
- Slack and Zoom for team communication.
- Want to make a real difference as part of a proven industry-leading team.
- Are always asking “why?” and “what’s next?”
- Can’t wait to attend upcoming scientific and technical conferences<./li>
- Want to experience both a start-up culture and large company resources<./li>
- Value diverse opportunities and perspectives.
- Operate with a bias for action.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields