Sr. Financial Planning Analyst
Our client is a leading global telecommunication company. They are seeking a Sr. Financial Planning Analyst, working in a hybrid model. This position is critical to the financial accounting and reporting function.
- Work with operational teams to understand the project nature and status.
- Management of the ongoing operation of budgeting system and software.
- Prepare, review and present monthly financial reports (Revenue, Expenses, Operating results) to business owners
- Gather information for trending and preparation of planning/forecast to understand drivers of Monthly and Quarterly Revenue and Expense variance to Target and Quarterly forecast.
- Consolidate certain actual and forecasted operating results, and prepare critical performance reports, as directed, to Executive management. Closely monitor the actual financial performance for future planning.
- Provide financial information to departments for financial performance
- Support and report on certain functional area budget centers and costs.
- Meet with management to discuss results, identify and resolve issues, and finalize results.
- Gather data and consolidate functional costs & product revenue and expense forecasts from other finance managers and functional department heads.
- Meet with finance management to identify issues, discuss, resolve issues and finalize Budget/Strategic Plan.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models
- Respond to internal and external organizational request for information.
- Assist in the Quarterly forecasting process & Target Setting process
- Accounting or Finance BA/BS
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis and budget preparation
- MBA, CPA, CISA highly preferred
- 4 Years working knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles and processes, GAAP, control techniques, budgeting, auditing
- 4 years in of business strategy, functions, markets and risks
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Mastery of systems, analytical tools, and data management (excel, Board, Oracle, SAP)
- Can design reports and self-service tools business managers will use
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields