Sr. Financial Analyst
$75,000 - $95,000 / yr
Our client is a leading international company that is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their corporate finance team. There is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization and promotion from within!
Salary $75K to $95K plus relocation assistance and excellent benefits.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing financial reporting and related analysis. Will work with operations and senior leadership. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead financial planning process for budgeting and forecasting.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Monitor and analyze monthly results and compare with objectives. Report any key variable to senior management.
- Monitor and identify any cost savings and improvement initiatives.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
- Other duties as requested.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have 3+ years’ relevant general accounting/financial analysis experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial reporting systems. Experience with ERP package required.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields