Sr. Enterprise Applications Analyst (Oracle Manufacturing) Relo OR remote!
$110,000 - $125,000 / yr
Our client, located near Flower Mound, TX, is a $1B+ leading manufacturer in their niche and have been in business for 100 years! They employ around 4,000 people and realize that these people are their greatest strength. The company has created a culture where they strive to always Do What’s Right and aspire to Be Extraordinary today, while building an even better future. Company is invested long-term in IT/Oracle and will be expanding its footprint.
The Sr. Enterprise Applications Analyst (Oracle Manufacturing) who will work as a member of Client’s Enterprise Application team to implement, support and enhance Oracle’s E-Business Suite for manufacturing operations. This person will work with key manufacturing team members to understand business requirements and implement appropriate solutions. This individual will be part of the Operations and Planning Enterprise Application Team.
You will have an opportunity to expand your Oracle knowledge and experience! Offered is a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and a very stable, growing organization to work for. Relocation assistance is available, and they will also consider a remote work arrangement from within the USA!
What you will do
- Support Manufacturing Operations: WIP, MES, INV, WMA and WMS. Emphasis will include supporting Shop Floor Scheduling and execution through to
- Elicit business requirement and perform fit-gap analysis.
- Create cross-functional solutions. Review functional designs with stakeholders and obtain approvals.
- Configure systems to meet business requirements Conduct CRP and UAT testing with business users.
- Create configuration documents – (BR100) and review with Business Applications project team for completeness.
- Work with technical developers to successfully convert functional design into technical solutions.
- Serve as a business-facing liaison to manufacturing and Supply Chain organizations. Develop and maintain business partnerships to optimize system support of business processes in terms of both assisting in process design and identification of application enhancements.
- Work with off shore Production Support or direct with Oracle Support to quickly and efficiently resolve production issues.
- Support cross functional and application projects, including update, upgrade and patching activities.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent
- 8+ Years of relevant Oracle EBS application experience.
- Strong Oracle R12 EBS skills with significant configuration and support experience.
- Functional experience will be preferred with some technical skill-set as well
- Knowledge and experience implementing or supporting WIP, MES, INV and Shipping.
- Strong functional knowledge of BOM and Planning are needed. Experience with WMS and Cost are strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Highly organized, process oriented, with strong communication skills, and a background in manufacturing and supply chain.
- Good understanding of Oracle table structures, Schemas, Oracle open interfaces. Must be able to write basic SQL scripts.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with others from all levels
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 % of the time.
- Must reside within the USA and be local to Flower Mound, TX or willing to relocate (company paid). Will consider remote work for the right candidate.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields