Sr. DESIGN ENGINEER / Water and Wastewater
We are hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader., If selected, you’ll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.,
Comprehensive benefits include:,
We seek an experienced and motived Senior Design Engineer with strong technical and organizational skills to assist in guiding the development and delivery of water, wastewater, and stormwater professional engineering services to key clients.
- Organize multi-discipline teams to meet project milestones.
- Mentor and support staff development both technically and professionally. Position team for success while adhering to our core values.
- Quality control, review of studies, reports, and contract documents to meet client and company standards.
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, asset management, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for water and wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, distribution and collection systems, stormwater systems, and associated improvements.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously: produce high quality work based on project requirements and client’s satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Manage staff assignments and workload.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Work Experience: Minimum 15 years of work experience in civil/environmental engineering, including planning, alternatives evaluation, design, development of contract documents, design services during construction, business development, client, and project management.
- Technical Experience: Water and wastewater treatment process, pumping, and distribution and conveyance system design, stormwater design.
- Certifications: Professional Engineering (PE) licensure is required.
- Advance Your Career – Apply Today.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields