Sr. Cybersecurity Risk Analyst
This is a permanent position on-site in Salisbury, MD. It is NOT a remote position. It comes with a comprehensive relocation package.
Responsibilities: This position will actively contribute to the on-going maturation of the company’s information security program through executing security assessments, guiding secure technology implementations, and mitigating cyber risk. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain partnering relationships with business leaders and managers to advise on cybersecurity requirements for project implementation and execution.
- Manage and guide IT and business areas on technical remediation stemming from vulnerability assessments, pen tests, application security assessments, audit, etc. providing prioritized remediation efforts.
- Provide input into cybersecurity strategies and plans based on evolving technology risk and business initiatives stemming from security assessments and industry requirements.
- Lead cybersecurity projects for identifying and mitigating risk (maturity assessment, cyber controls assessment, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc.) as needed.
- Assess the security of third-party solutions and supplier integrations; recommend appropriate security controls and contractual language.
- Track, measure, validate, and report on risk identification, acceptances, and remediation efforts.
- Maintain information security policies and standards to support the on-going protection and security requirements for the organization.
- Support CSIRT and cybersecurity operations teams during tabletop exercises, incident response, legal request, and internal investigation as needed based on aligned business/IT areas.
Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Cyber Security, Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred, however, equivalent years of experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements. Specific requirements include:
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Information Technology experience, with at least three (3) years within Information Security (More without degree.)
- Technical or cybersecurity background (e.g. security operations, security engineering) that can effectively lead and advise on cybersecurity implementation, assessments, and cyber risk reduction strategies for IT and business initiatives.
- Previous experience in one of the following domains, cybersecurity operations, architecture, or engineering.
- Experience engaging vendors and consultants to execute cyber assessments.
- Working knowledge of industry control frameworks and standards, NIST CSF, CIS, OWASP, and MITRE ATT&CK
- Proficiency in information security domains, including risk and control assessments, policies and standards, secure systems development lifecycle, regulatory compliance, access controls, incident management, vulnerability management, and data protection.
- Understanding of cyber security threat modeling, risk management concepts, cyber security frameworks, secure coding principles, and security technologies.
- One of the following certifications is preferred but not required CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GSEC, GCIH, Security+
- Experience with one more of the following industry regulations, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, DHS-CFATS
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields