Sr. Cost Accountant
Are you a proven Cost Accountant, who aspires to be a CFO, loves a truly people focused culture, and wants to be challenged in a Manufacturing environment? Then we want to talk to you!
The accountant will prepare financial reports to track the organization’s assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
Highlighted critical Job Facets:
- Executes and analyzes Cost Accounting processes
- Generates and analyzes Monthly Financials and statements following a Monthly Close process
- Accountable to ownership of the GL
- Reconciliations of all applicable accounts
- Provides outside auditors with data, insights and perspectives as needed
Desired Skill & Ability backgrounds in this Candidate:
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of GAAP
- Highly proficient with accounting software
Desired Education and Experience attributes of this Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of applicable accounting experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields