Sr. Controls Engineer
Work remotely if you have experience in the food industry! Flexibility and growth are the main reasons you should consider this job!
Enjoy challenging projects with an international team that designs, tests, and commissions industrial electrical and process control systems including hardware and software. Multiple positions open and our client is willing to train!
Provide electrical checkout of systems in-house and at customer sites. Design software applications by applying knowledge of computer programs, systems, and networks, and/or by supervising and coordinating the design done by subcontractors. Test software applications by performing simulation testing of software on the hardware platforms or emulators.
Working from home is an option if you have experience in the food and beverage industry!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, AS degree in engineering considered
- Must have experience in the food and beverage industry
- Experience leading a group and some project management
- Strong PLC programming experience (Rockwell and Siemens preferred)
- Experience building new control systems preferred
- Experience with SQL or other databases preferred
- Must be able to travel as assignments require (up to 30%), mainly domestic US travel, project based travel so usually planned in advance
- Team player who is focused on both personal performance and company success
- Ability to expand job responsibilities and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields