Sr. Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Senior Civil Engineer /Project Manager
This exciting Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager opportunity is a hands-on position designing of roadways, highways, and highway bridge structures of all types and sizes and who possesses the ability to grow into a project management/department head position.
- Designing simple and complex roadway bridges, including grade separations, stream crossings, and bridge rehabilitations.
- Designing transportation-related structures including culverts and retaining walls.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD a must
- Know and understand AASHTO Criteria
- Know and understand CTDOT Criteria
- Know and understand FHWA Criteria
- Provides technical guidance and training to more junior staff.
- Mentors Junior Level Engineers with technical guidance and training to develop future growth within the discipline and firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive working experience with AutoCAD
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with bridge and roadway design.
- Local travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields