TITLE: Speech Therapist – outpatient setting
Location: Newark, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Completion of an accredited school of Speech Pathology. Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or licensed Speech Therapist, from an accredited school of Speech Pathology.
• Current Ohio license and Certificate of Clinical Competence.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Position is full time(.9) and hours will be between 7:30am-5:30pm. No weekends, major holidays or call worked.
• The range is between $32hr-$43hr depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including sign-on/relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing structured treatment of patients. Provides group and/or individual programs to a variety of diagnoses and presenting symptoms.
• Position reports to the Rehab Manager whom is well respected. Great staff to work with.
• Department has state of the art equipment and has computerized documentation(Epic).