Speech Language Pathologist / Therapist – Home Health
$87,000 - $95,000 / yr
Must have Home Health, SLP Experience, No Exceptions.
Speech Therapist (SLP) – Northern Michigan
**Relocation assistance available**
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The Speech Therapist provides skilled pathology service on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes in accordance with the physicians orders.
- Licensed or registered, SLP in the State.
- Experience in a Home Health Care setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general therapy theory and practice and able to work independently.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology with a bachelor’s degree in the field of Speech and Hearing Therapy preferred.
- Preferably a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.
- A full benefits package including Health, dental, and vision
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible spending
- Company Paid and optional Life and Long-Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields