TITLE: Speech Language Therapist(School setting)
LOCATION: Grangeville, ID
Are you considering a career change?
Looking for a smaller area where the population is around 50K that offers a low cost of living and plenty of activities in the area but is within a few hours of several large cities.
Position is located in a beautiful area of Idaho that offers around 400 miles of River and has been rated as a Top Outdoor area to live in.
So if you enjoy fishing, hunting, cycling, walking, running or golf then this would be a great place to reside.
With a 50K population the area still remains peaceful and quaint while having several stores for retail shopping, medical facilities and much more.
Below is the details of the position.
What they are looking for:
• Graduate of an accredited Speech Language Therapy program.
• Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA); or be eligible for, and actively working on completion of the Clinical Fellowship.
• Current BLS.
Hours and Compensation potential:
• Position is day shift Monday-Friday, no on call or weekends.
• The range on the position is between $71K-$95K depending on experience.
• The facility will offer a full benefit package including a sign-on bonus of 10K.
What you will be doing:
•Under the general direction of and upon physician referral; to assess the receptive/expressive communication and swallowing needs of impaired patients, develop treatment goals, plan and implement appropriate treatment plans utilizing a variety of speech/language therapy treatment procedures.
•The Speech Therapist must demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served in his/her department.
The individual must acquire and/or demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span. He/she must be able to provide care with consideration of developmental status.
• The position reports to the Director Rehab Services and the hospital is around 150 beds and is a Level 3 Trauma, Level 2 Nusery and Level 2 Stoke Center.
• This position is for a school setting.