Speech Language Pathologist
$65,000 - $85,000 / yr
- CFY Welcome
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs.
- Location: Stamford, NY (26 miles east of Oneonta, NY – between Oneonta and Albany)
Position is for a 120-bed long term and short-term facility, located in beautiful Stamford, New York, less than a half hour from Delhi, NY. They have state-of-the-art equipment.
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields