Speech Language Pathologist – Early Intervention / Preschool
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
- Direct Hire
- Full Time with Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Monday – Friday (Days)
- Part Time Positions also available
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- CFY candidates also welcome to apply!
- Location: Rochester, New York (Westside of Rochester)
• Paid time off
• Loan forgiveness option
• Multiple continuing education opportunities available (min. of 10 CEU’s available/year)
• Localized territory with a reasonable/manageable caseload
• Supportive supervision and multi-disciplinary team environment
• Option to work summers
NYS license in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
Certification as a Teacher of Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH) or Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD).
CCC from ASHA desirable.
Rochester is located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits at the center of the historic Erie Canal.
Only a 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City.
World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc. attract nearly two million visitors each year. The George Eastman Museum, the National Museum of Play at the Strong and the National Toy Hall of fame are popular with all ages. This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer summer and winter sports, camping, etc.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields