Specialty Pharmacy Sales Rep for Brooklyn, NY!
PHARMACY SALES REP
Looking for a Specialty Pharmacy Sales Representative that has experience and established relationships in New York City for disease states such as neurology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, and dermatology. You will be responsible for effectively applying promotional and selling strategies to expand company business opportunities and deliver revenue in an assigned area and contribute to the achievement of the pharmacy’s revenue goals. Provide pharmacy services and awareness to designated physicians, medical group practices, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to marketing for specialty medications and services concerning but not limited to:
· Neurology (IVIG, SCIG); Stelara and other gastroenterology biologics; Dermatology.
- Maintaining customer relations for all your clients.
- Cultivating new referral sources through prospecting and cold calling.
- Implement creative promotional sales campaigns and target marketing planning to increase market visibility for the pharmacy.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with all pharmaceutical counterparts and their respective therapeutic classes.
- Collaborate with the internal organization’s operations personnel on a regular basis to ensure a proper flow of information between clients, accounts, and the pharmacy.
- Execute all target sales and marketing plans and strategies with appropriate attention to detail and timely follow-up.
- Help supplement physicians with PA processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical sales, medical device sales, or healthcare-related sales roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical products, medical terminology, and healthcare industry trends.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a results-driven mindset.
- Willingness to travel locally to meet with clients and attend industry events as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) from a four-year college or university, preferred.
- Specialty Sales/ Home Infusion Pharmacy Experience 2-4 years, required.
- Active Book of Business.
- Three years of outside pharmaceutical sales experience.
- A proven sales track record indicating accomplishments and success.
Job Type: Full-time
· Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
· Do you have a LinkedIn Profile? If yes, please provide the link.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields