Software Implementation Manager
Our client is seeking an Software Implementation Manager/Administrator who is responsible for the administration, configuration, maintenance and organization of our software operations and computer systems.
Our system of record is NetSuite (ERP), and this role would be responsible for the management of all administration and maintenance of the integrations leading in and out of our ERP system. Examples of integrations include HubSpot (CRM), Magento (online store), SaaS Optics and Chargify billing solutions, EDI, Avalara (tax), and others.
This role would report to the IT Manager and have a business relationship with internal customers in all functional areas utilizing these systems.
Additionally, this role would backup the IT Manager with NetSuite and the Network Infrastructure.
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the integrations leading in and out of our ERP system, CRM, and Online Store.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT integrations
- Manage and lead new software integrations and future maintenance of upgrades and user customizations.
- Lead support efforts for integration related problems to ensure all desktop applications, workstations, and related software problems are to be resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform server administration tasks as needed, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Proven work experience in IT – 5 years of integration, database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience with EDI a plus
- Knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, networking protocols, and virtualization
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages
- Experience with NetSuite, HubSpot, SaaS Optics, Chargify, Avalara, Online Store applications (Magento), etc. are a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields