Fort Wayne, IN
Ft. Wayne, Indiana area company that specializes in the engineering and manufacturing of industrial automation and special machinery.
Position Summary: Work with complex model data, user interface design and system to system interface. Develop automated equipment software using C++. Reports to Engineering Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven software application development experience.
- Experience interfacing C# with SQL Server
- Visual Studio DE experience
- Knowledge of C++ and ASP.NET not necessary but a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Must project a professional appearance and attitude.
- Experience in factory automation
Outstanding company with an excellent team culture with state-of-the art technologies and equipment. Health benefits, 401k
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields