Software Developer/Engineer/ Python/Go/C++
Saint Louis, MO
About you: Do you like commercial product development? Are you an experienced engineer who loves solving challenging problems in software? Do you have several development languages on your tool belt and do you know when and how and why to use them?
We are not building websites, we are doing super intense development work solving complex technical problems.
Important Side note: The problems are intense and challenging, but our culture is laid back and our people are chill, respectful and good communicators. We tackle difficult technical problems but we are delightful humans and we care about our company and the greater world. A new team mate will feel the same way.
We’ve built a solver platform focused on solving optimization problems – and we are creating a core product API – a bespoke interface to our GPU centric solver. Think Solver As A Service! The kind of problems we are solving need speed and effective communication, so we think it makes sense to do this work in C++ because speedy communication is key, but we also use Golang and python. We also think it makes sense to use gRPC but if you have other ideas we’ll listen.
- We are looking for strong engineers with experience in REST API development – experience in integrating APIs and cloud computing, and most likely solid C++ skills.
- We are an agile shop, and you will have an opportunity to improve our engineering process and software quality by participating in engineering design review, code review, unit tests, CI/CD process, etc.
- You are probably familiar with agile team responsibilities (grooming stories, point estimation, retrospectives, etc.) or no problem learning our process.
- You like being seen as essential in getting a project off and running successfully.
- You have experience with Docker and Linux container deployment
- You understand networking and how the bits and bytes flow.
- You like to innovate solutions to complex problems.
Culture: collaboration and care. Imagine craftspeople working together towards a common goal, and you’ll understand the low stress environment. Enjoy a reasonable boss and teammates who support each other.
Unlimited PTO – we want you to use it, too.
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Life & Disability Coverage
Flexible work schedule – flexible scheduling. People like coming into the office once in a while because it is an awesome space and there is food!
Exciting work environment
Empowerment & ownership (equity offered)
Super smart team.
Pay is six-figure starting with a 1, how much in the middle depends on your qualifications, but we are happy to compensate our people.
Resumes are great, though I’d still like to talk if you’re interested and qualified. Send me a quick email at lisa (AT) rokusekrecruits.com and tell me more… or click below if you’re ready to go now!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields