Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Must be currently licensed in the state of Ohio. Must have a Bachelors(BSW) or Masters(MSW).
• 1+ years experience desired.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time day shift. Positions available in Palliative Care, Physician Services, Therapeutic Services and Pulmonary.
• The range is between for $46K-70K depending on experience.
• Full benefits package offered as well.
What you’ll be doing:
• Provides professional social work services through the assessment and resolution of problems and issues that impact overall health and well being, including discharge planning.
Utilizes supportive counseling techniques, provides crisis interventions, and facilitates therapeutic, support, and education groups as needed to assist patients in developing coping strategies when lifestyle changes occur due to illness/disability.
Participates as representative of The HealthCare System in community boards/task forces when appropriate.
Keeps abreast of current changes in laws that affect social work practice.
Follows the ethical codes as established by the State of Ohio Counselor and Social Work Board.
• Position reports to one of our strongest managers (professional, empathetic, has high expectations for her staff).. Great team to work with.