Site Plant Manager
Due to a promotion, we need a Site Director for this fast-growing Environmental Chemical manufacturer.
Responsible for the operation of the manufacturing facility. Skillset is Safety, Compliance, Quality, Finance, People, and Customer Service. The scope includes leadership in the areas of EHS, Quality, Personnel, Maintenance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Cost Control, Capital Projects, and Supply Chain & Inventory Management.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Must have an engineering or technical degree and at least 5 years of plant-based leadership dealing with chemical operations.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Top salary, benefits, and relocation for both locations.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields