Responsibilities: Major poultry producer has an immediate need for a Shipping Superintendent. This position will have responsibility to:
- Hire, train, direct and develop Shift Supervisors as well as hourly employees
- Ensure products are shipped in accordance to company loading policy
- Maintain daily contact with distribution and transportation
- Attain or exceed company goals on late trucks
- Establish and be accountable for operating and capital budgets
- Train associates on job safety
- AA or BS degree desired but not required
- 6 or more years of supervisory experience in warehousing or shipping.
- Previous experience supervising at least one other Supervisor
- Perishable shipping experience – Poultry preferred. Beef, pork or frozen foods will be strongly considered.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields