$85,000 - $95,000 / yr
WOULD LIKE TO SEE 3 TO 5 YEARS OF MANAGERIAL EXP WITH VERY STRONG PEOPLE SKILLS (COACHING)
330,000 SQUARE FOOT DISTRIBUTION CENTER. BENEFITS START DAY 1. GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT ADVANCEMENT. RELOCATION PROVIDED.
PEOPLE FROM THE FOOD OR GROCERY DISTRIBUTION INDUSTRY IS A PLUS BUT ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. SUPPLY-CHAIN STANDS OUT.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse and/or a lead role
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable delivering frequent written and oral feedback
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields