Our client is seeking qualified Field Service Technician / Engineer with over 2+ years of field engineering experience.
- Work experience should be with robotics, PLC’s or automation systems.
- The successful Service Technician will have experience in the installation, repair and maintenance, troubleshooting and customer service.
- BSME / BSEE or equivalent technical experience is highly desired.
- Relocation is not necessary as this position will require significant travel upwards of 80-90% of your time will be on the road.
Expectations of the Service Technician:
Startup of the equipment:
- Validate the installation of the robot (mechanics, alignment, position of cables)
- Validate the functioning of the robot
- Test interfaces robot / press and robot / peripherals
- Program and run the robot in production
Repairs and service:
- Diagnose any issues in order to put robots back into production
- handle any preventive maintenance, or repairs needed on equipment
Carry out customer training:
- Training at customer facility (operating, programming, maintenance)
Qualifications of the Service Technician:
- Minimum of two years of service, with Automation (Robotics) operation, PLC programming, and interfaces.
- Ability to read blueprints, assembly drawings, and wiring schematics.
Currently there is no relocation or Visa sponsorship provided for this position
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields