Afina Staffing is seeking a positive minded, organized, detail oriented and computer savvy individual to assist with the planning, implementation, and coordination of electricians for their client.
Production is tasked with scheduling between 100-150 jobs a week, encompassing almost everything from small troubleshooting assignments to large, and month’s long new construction installations.
Hours would be approximately 7am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday but the hours are flexible. The occasional need to work over-time and/or weekends during the busy seasons.
Daily responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Creation, coordination and closure of service orders
- Coordination and scheduling of electricians and apprentices
- Phone, text and email correspondence with customers, electricians, staff, et al
- Permitting and inspection coordination with various jurisdictions in Oregon and Washington
- Updating customers on the progression of projects
- Detailed follow up reports
- Liaison to the Estimating and Invoicing Departments
- Assertive self-management in keeping up with daily communications with customer, estimators and the field.
- Excellent follow through, accountability, attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Adherence to our core values: Trust and Respect, Zealous Communication, Positivity, efficiency and Extraordinary Service.
- Attentionn to detail, zealous communication with our clients, follow-through and accountability are primary attributes we’re looking for in this position.
- High level of computer skills. You know you can type without hunting/pecking, able to navigate google maps, excel and just a general ease of working on a computer all day.
- A love of the Godfather movies, 80’s music and college sports sure wouldn’t hurt. Construction and/or service coordination experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields