Senior Web/UI React Engineer
The Senior Web/UI React Engineer – eCommerce is an individual contributor who draws upon their experience in developing Web/UI solutions for customer eCommerce platforms. This individual understands architecture principles, estimation processes, stakeholder collaboration, and technical mentoring.
Strong communication skills are essential, as this role will collaborate with functional leaders, technology leaders and peers. Strong negotiating skills will assist this candidate to ensure teams develop technology solutions that meet the needs of the business while adhering to software development best practices. The Senior eCommerce Engineer will help the Product Team drive overall scope direction, capabilities, estimations, and timeline deliverables.
Highly Qualified Candidates Are
- Experts in Web/UI frameworks and development.
- Developers who understands UX based tools and can apply UX designs to technical requirements.
- Work with iOS Swift, Objective C, Java, and React Native code bases.
- Understands continuous integration, automated deployment, cloud systems, GraphQL and REST.
- Have the knowledge to ask the right questions at the right moment.
- Participate in project planning, business requirement gathering for .com UI development
- Partnering with architecture to understand business needs and influence product strategy
- Provide UI solutions that meet the needs of the business while maintaining engineering excellence
- Identify functionalities, technologies, and disciplines required as part of UI solutions, and partner with architecture and management to drive overall technology vision
- Provide accurate and thorough estimates of time and resources necessary to complete functional needs
- Provide guidance to senior technology leadership
- Take part in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC): design, development, testing, deployment, and maintaining
- In each phase of the SDLC, able to engage and provide recommendations to experts of cross functional disciplines
- Provide support and administration UI code branching and deployments
- Assist in troubleshooting and debugging issues involving UI applications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of course work, training, and job experience (US Based)
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise level applications – preferably in an agile environment developing highly available software
- 5+ years of experience working in UI development with experience in React
- Experience working in cloud environments and deep understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Experience with automated continuous integration and continuous deployment software pipelines
- Experience working with on-site and off-site development teams, coordinating/negotiating work, and delivering as a team
- Experience with REST and GraphQL data transfer protocols
- Conceptual understanding of Content Delivery Networks (CDN) and Caching, and their utility in offloading traffic and improving site performance a plus
Critical Skills & Attributes
- Possesses and demonstrates curiosity
- Displays excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to create and describe project estimations with assumptions and risks
- Ability to performance tune, debug, and troubleshoot UI applications
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment while managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Performs development tasks with minimal supervision and is self-motivated and self-directed
- Have a passion for all things technology
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields