Senior User Interface Designer
Our client, a leading management consulting firm that specializes in pharma and life sciences industries is seeking Sr. User Interface Designer. The Sr. UI Designer will join the Software Development Team and work on the client’s design system–develop product design language and documentation of common design challenges and solutions.
This is a remote, hybrid role which means the ideal candidate will be on-site occasionally to meet with teams and provide in-person expertise. Successfully hired candidates must be located near a major metropolitan city on the East Coast. Preferred locations include: EVANSTON, IL; CHICAGO, IL ; NEW YORK, NY; BOSTON, MA; PHILADELPHIA, PA; PRINCETON, NJ
- Define and standardize reusable design patterns and components in Figma
- Contribute to the Figma UI Kit including component design and evolution
- Partner with design, engineering, brand, and research to establish, build, and maintain a comprehensive library of shared components
- Utilize research methods to assess the efficacy of the system and understand customer needs
- Track the effectiveness and adoption of the Design System as a tool across teams and disciplines
The qualified candidate will have the following:
- Strong visual designer, experienced working in cross-functional digital product teams with an interest in design systems
- Complex portfolio
- 4+ years of experience as a user interface or product designer at a digital product company
- 2+ years of experience working on an in-house design system
- Candidates should have the ability to travel to client locations (25%) to work with teams and provide in-person expertise.
- Expertise with Figma, familiarity with Jira.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields