Senior UI/UX Designer
New York, NY
$140,000.00 - $150,000.00
- Work alongside a cross-functional team of researchers, product managers, and engineers to gather and translate user needs, business requirements, and insights into elegant solutions that improve the digital experience across multiple projects.
- Design and lead strategy, ideation, and iteration workshops or design sprints.
- Advocate for the user’s needs and experience while implementing insights-driven design thinking methods.
- Own the conceptualization of design solutions with user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and visual mockups or interactive prototypes.
- Communicate design decisions using clear and persuasive stories that are shared with a wide range of audiences, including business stakeholders.
- Contribute to the company’s digital design system and help govern design standards for customer and internal-facing platforms.
- Keep up with industry standard design pattern trends and best practices.
- Contribute to design process improvements and building the company’s UX Design program.
- Mentor and support junior designers and researchers.
- Create communication tools, such as customer journey maps, service blueprints, presentation templates, and infographics to help our team convey our process and strategy.
- Experience working on agile teams with other designers, product managers and engineers.
- Experience partnering with UX researchers, strategists, or analysts to discover user needs, evaluate and iterate design concepts based on feedback.
- Proficiency creating high-fidelity visual design mock-ups, prototypes, and design systems.
- Proficiency producing UX artifacts: low-fidelity wireframes, user flow maps, site maps, and customer journey maps.
- Mastery in industry tools: Axure RP for low-fidelity wireframes, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop) for UI design. Working knowledge of Figma a plus.
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and storytelling skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, human-computer interaction, experience design, or a related digital arts field and minimum 6 years of experience in UX, Service Design or Product Design with customer-facing websites, internal web applications, transactional emails, and mobile apps.
- Knowledge of the Bootstrap and Salesforce Lightning design systems and/or experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria is preferred.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields