Senior Tax Associate
New York, NY
Tax Seniors will have 4-6 years of tax compliance experience, preferably in a public accounting firm. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in HNW, as well as, corporate and partnership returns. The Tax Senior will be responsible for preparing more complex returns and also starting to review smaller tax returns. Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
· Prepare complicated tax returns and begin to review smaller tax returns.
· Identifying and communicating tax matters to Managers and Partners.
· Building relationships with clients and business partners.
· Ability to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
· Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and governing principles to client business.
· Check tax returns prepared by Tax Staff and make necessary recommendations regarding accuracy, efficiency and applicable tax saving opportunities.
· Gain continuous level of increased compliance responsibility in the review process.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields