$100,000 - $160,000 / yr
COMPANY VALUE & OVERVIEW :
This company is one of the most established GCs in the Nashville area with a broad range of repeat clientele and project types. Their portfolio spans from public works, corporate office, educational, urban infill mixed-use multifamily to light-industrial. They’ve never missed a bonus payout for their people in 35 years and have never laid anyone off. They are a proven local leader in the Mid-Tn market – and ALL their work is here (so no travel involved!).
They are based in the Nashville TN area and 35 years in the industry. They have one of the best reputations and progressive clientele a company could ask for locally and almost all their business is repeat & negotiated.
They are currently interviewing for a Superintendent and only want lifetime employees who value a career-level company to work at. They would like to talk to YOU – if you possess the attributes listed below.
The Commercial Superintendent will have between 8-15+ years of experience building ground-up/new commercial projects with an stable employment history and established career track.
The Superintendent help Plan, develop and manage project schedules, maintain budgets, and site safety activities in partnership with project manager & executive team.
The ideal candidate will also coordinate subcontractors and vendors, subcontractor agreements, supervise construction projects from design through project completion. The majority of projects will revolve around education(K-12 or College), commercial corporate office & urban-infill mixed-use hospitality type structures with ground-up construction approach.
- Great Communication with client, subs & staff
- Organizational skills to the point of over-detailed mind-set.
- Manages day-to-day subcontractor operations
- Supervises craft employees including: assigning job responsibilities, evaluating productivity and providing recommendations to management
- Reviews shop drawings, manages materials procurement, coordinates deliveries, ensures site accessibility, inspects overall work quality, and maintains a safe and efficient work site
- Proactive, forward thinking, and high level of organization is a must
- Strong work ethic, positive professional attitude
- Provide the highest level of customer service to our clients with an emphasis on communication
- Maintain meticulous documentation standards, reports and receipts delivered to the office daily
- Prepare and negotiate subcontractor agreements and maintain budgets via company assigned technology/devices.
- Select appropriate construction methods and strategies to complete projects on budget and on schedule in coordination with the design team
- Report progress reports, weekly updates, and budget matters to Project Managers and Director of Construction
- Assist in the vetting and hiring of subcontractors
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Establish prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur
- Minimum of five-ten (5-10+) years in a commercial construction site-management role (5-10+ years Experience in medical, multifamily or hospitality projects preferred)
- Ability to manage 1-2 projects and jobsites simultaneously while interfacing with inspectors, subcontractors, architects, interior designers, engineers, city officials, and clients
- Proactive management of project schedules and budgets
- Salary (( Lead Supt: $120-160k+ | Assistants:$75-95k DOE ))
- Annual Bonus / year-end + Merit performance (15-25% paid out every year for 32 years)
- 100% insurance paid for employee (3 different plans to choose from at United HC) + vision/dental/life & disability
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 weeks vacation / PTO
- Everyone Vehicle + gas ( or $500/mo allowance + gas)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields