Senior Superintendent – Multifamily
They know their people make the biggest difference in a company and make it run successfully, so they take care of their work family. Work-Life balance is just as important as professional growth and satisfaction with all levels of employees, regardless of position or responsibilities.
Their company serves commercial, hospitality and industrial clients in a number of different industry segments with their most trusted development projects.
The Superintendent will manage daily operations onsite including the project staff and subcontractors. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Position: Senior Superintendent
Location: Memphis TN
Salary: $100-125,000/year salary + Bonus (annual profit/performance based)
Benefits: (Health Insurance 100% Paid, Perdiem if required, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Expense reimbursement, + more perks! )
- Must have several years of experience building multifamily Podium type, (start-up through completion).
- Preferred experience also with cast-in-place and precast garage construction
- Locally based candidates who are familiar with the local codes and have already worked with many of the local subcontractors will be considered first.
- Proven experience on running large sites and successful completion of schedule, budget, client satisfaction and safety.
KEY Skills and Abilities
- MULTIFAMILY Construction Lead Superintendent Experience (Projects $60+MM)
- Podium Style project experience required
- Scheduling Expertise
- Communication skills
- Negotiating | Contracts skills
- Ability to work well with a team & manage multiple employees as needed
- Impeccable organizational skills
- 401k + attractive company match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance paid by company
- Bonus program up to 25% & Annual EOY Bonus Kicker
- All Holidays Paid and very competitive Vacation Plan
- All Fuel Paid and Auto Allowance provided
- More discussed upon interview
- Bachelor’s/Associates degree in Construction/Business Management preferred but not required.
- 8+ years of construction superintendent experience in MULTIFAMILY ground-up construction industry with a minimum of 2+ podium projects completed required.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields