Senior Structural Engineer / Project Manager / Principal
We are Searching for a Senior Structural Engineer / Project Manager / Principal (10-30+ year’s experience) who wants lead a Branch office or serve as the Sr. Project Manager in charge of All projects produced in the Charlotte Branch Office to lead a growing team of engineers.
This position could be the Senior Principal who manages the Entire Branch or the #2 Production / Project Manager of all projects based in this office.
As a Senior Structural Engineer / Project Manager / Principal you will be expected to have working knowledge of several different construction types including concrete, steel, and timber; and be able to perform designs completely independently. This is a full time position offering competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and future career potential.
- Perform hand calculations based on engineering principles and building code requirements.
- Utilize a variety of engineering software packages in computer aided design.
- Be responsible for the production of project documents for client submissions.
- Attended on site project meetings and inspections for projects during construction.
- Prepare formal written reports for clients summarizing on site observations.
- Interact with clients on continual basis during the project design.
- Be able to lead and mentor younger engineers as part of a project team.
- M.S. in Civil Engineering, structural emphasis.
- PE or SE certification.
- Relevant experience with building materials including: structural steel, mild concrete, post-tensioned concrete, wood, and masonry.
- Familiar with computer analysis packages including: Bentley Suite (RAM), Computers & Structures Suite (ETABS).
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- A Seller / Doer / Manager / Team Leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields