Senior Staff Software Engineer
$144,000 - $171,000 / yr
Senior Staff Software Engineer (React, Node.js, SQL, Azure)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Software Engineer. As the Senior Staff Software Engineer, you will make expert decisions on pivotal technical choices, based on operational requirements, constraints of our current product and product roadmap. Subsequently, you must be able to design, create, mature, and deploy services into a public cloud. You will provide coding, performance, and architectural guidance.
What you will do in the position:
- Design and implement large scale and low latency services, elegant abstractions, shareable libraries, and robust APIs.
- Influence the features and direction of the product and platform with your own ideas.
- Look for ways to improve the end-to-end experience for developers working on our systems.
- Partner with internal engineering teams and third-party vendors to develop consistent and scalable solutions in order to allow every one of our products to confidently know who it’s serving.
- Collaborate with compliance and engineering teams to identify, remediate, and prevent issues & risk.
- Take an active role in mentoring junior engineers and the processes that support team growth and efficiency.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Prior experience architecting, building, launching, and maintaining large scale systems.
- Advanced knowledge of server-side coding languages (Node.js).
- Advanced knowledge of Objected Oriented Programming.
- Hands-on experience with the database schema, design, and architecture.
- Experience with distributed cache such as Redis.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- Experience of DevOps practices on Cloud systems (Preferred on Azure Cloud).
- 10+ years of total experience.
- 2+years of team lead experience.
- BA or BS (college graduate) – required.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow while developing our future products. Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, pet insurance, life insurance, and 401K contributions.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields