Senior Project Manager/Traffic Engineer
We deliver a full range of engineering, planning, and consulting services to address current and future transportation challenges.
- Do you have a passion for transportation?
- Do you want to be a part of a team that truly enjoys working together to make a difference?
- Are you ready to lead a team?
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/Traffic Engineer for our Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, and Florida operations. This position will be a key hire to help grow our Traffic Engineering practice.
The Senior Project Manager/ Traffic Engineer will be involved in a variety of projects, including but not limited to existing condition and traffic surveys, traffic studies, traffic impact study review, feasibility analysis, schematic design, traffic engineering computation including capacity and level of service analysis, corridor studies, transportation, and micro-simulation modeling, final plans, specifications, and cost estimates, and construction oversight.
- Degree in engineering, planning, or a related field.
- PE License (or ability to acquire this within 3 months).
- 8 – 20+ or more years of progressive experience in traffic engineering.
- Expertise using engineering software, manuals, and methodologies required for the above projects.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects to scope, schedule, and budget.
- 8 – 20+ or more years of experience performing projects similar to those listed above with a minimum of 5 years in a project management role.
- Proven track record of success in business development.
- Strong team building and team management skills.
- Experience using SYNCHRO, VISSIM, and similar modeling software.
- Experience with Microstation or other CAD software.
- DOT precertification in applicable categories.
- PTOE designation (nice to have)
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of one the largest transportation firms in Texas
- We are growing rapidly in Texas, Lousiana, Georgia, and Florida Panhandle
- Stability in the market: There is no end in sight to our project load
- Be mentored by top industry thought leaders
- Work in our offices or remotely
- We own transportation it’s not just the “other thing” we do
- Relocation is possible
- Upward mobility
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Generous Company Contribution
- Paid Time Off and HolidaysReimbursement for Professional Development & License Fees
- Health Club Dues Reimbursement
- On-Site Amenities
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Fun Employee Events
Making Lives Better is more than a motto. We have a lot to offer and we realize you do as well. Let us know your career goals and we would love to help you get there. We are looking to help you with your long-term career and not just what you do for us today.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields