Senior Project Manager – Residential New Development
$110,000 - $135,000 / yr
This opportunity is the perfect opportunity for a Project Manager familiar with running complex multifamily projects, large scale duplex/townhome developments and wants to take their experience to the next level within the greater Mid-Tn region.
About the company:
A local Nashville single-family & Multifamily Builder Developer with local developments & huge growth + extensive support structure in the office for all administrative tasks.
- Over-communication with subs/vendors & staff to ensure the highest delivery satisfaction
- Total Construction project management for up to 2-3 developments including 20-30+ multifamily structures each (development)
- Contractor/vendor management as well as overall production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need 6-8+ years experience in multifamily new construction + residential (custom-home building + duplex/townhome new construction.)
- Excellent “Customer Service & Coach” mentality versus “Director Manager” management approach on site & with clients.
- Overseeing multiple projects (20+ structures typically) in 1-3 developments at one time.
- Qualifications include a 6+ year proven track record of successful multifamily operations & project leadership within Ground-Up Residential Construction.
- Good team-building skills & excellent communications with customers/owners.
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $120-130k/year
- 401(k) Retirement Fund (with company match)
- 2 week Paid Vacation Days
- Healthcare Insurance (Company pays 100% employee premium costs)
- Car allowance & Fuel Card Provided
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Additional responsibilities and involvement listed below:
- Field Operations
- Cost Management
- Staff Management
Details listed below
- Setup of a project schedule and creation of activities and logic, with no/little assistance on duration and schedule flow.
- Develop site logistics plans in conjunction with lead superintendent
- Set up cash flow and manpower projection analysis at varying stages of the project
- Prepare constructability reviews to determine completeness of documents
- Review estimates prepared by preconstruction group for potential scope holes
- Initiate set up of jobsite, including mobilization of trailer and setup of jobsite staff
- Establish and oversee the safety plan at the jobsite; set safety culture at jobsite
- Ensure construction process is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with management of labor relations with field personnel/subcontractors
- Implement emergency crisis procedures and ensure staff is appropriately trained
- Manage owner equipment coordination process
- Facilitate Mechanical/Electrical overhead coordination or BIM process
- Create and manage general conditions budget. Monitor and update projections on a monthly basis
- Establish non-reimbursables based on interpretation of contract; work to minimize their usage
- Set up trade budget structure and log into system/budgeting-program
- Review budget entries of others and evaluate reports for accuracy
- Regularly monitor project costs and effectiveness of change management process
- Oversee creation of cost items in prolog and issuance to contractors
- Assist with processing changes to owner agreement
- Support jobsite cash management, including monitoring of job profitability and timeliness of payment
- Facilitate meetings with project team
- Supervise and mentor project jobsite staff
- Ensure RFIs and submittals are being appropriately processed by the engineering staff
- Ensure office procedures are implemented, including filing system, correspondence formats, start-up documents, closeout documents, and archiving
- Manage ultimate agency acceptance of project, including serving as interface to code officials
- Involvement in seeking repeat and new business sales
- Assist with response to RFPs and preparation of presentation for new projects
- Manage jobsite relations and communicate needs with Architect/Engineer
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields