Construction Project Manager – Residential
Bowling Green, KY
$75,000 - $100,000 / yr
Sr project Manager/ Production Manager – Residential New Custom Construction
Location: Bowling Green KY (1 Hr North of Nashville)
About the company:
A Regional single-family Custom Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 11 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $425M and privately owned since 1972 – this company will treat you like family but provide growth opportunities a “family-owned” business typically can’t.
- Over-communication with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Construction site management extending from precon, purchasing, sub-selection & contracts to safety and scheduling through completion.
- Contractor/vendor negotiations as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need experience in residential construction preferably in scattered lot building.
- Experience Managing multiple projects (8-10 typically) at one time
- 10+ year proven track record of successful operations leadership within New Home Construction.
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
- Sales Management experience of new homes preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- Car allowance
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- NEW office location but with National/Regional scope (50 offices) in 11 states.
- They are a Regional Large Custom builder but the personality this this company is more family oriented than large corporate atmosphere .
- They have some employees with tenure over 10-25 yrs and they hire long-term not quick-needs.
- They have been in the industry for 40+ years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth to GM, Regional President and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields