Senior Project Manager
$100,000 - $120,000 / yr
We are looking for a Project Manager for our client in MA. The Project Manager oversees the entire construction process to ensure projects are completed on time, under budget, and in accordance with the Contract Plans and Specifications.
- Overall Project Responsibility, including Planning, Schedule, Safety, Communication, Budget, and Quality.
- Develops and updates the project schedule.
- Develops the project budget and manages the weekly cost reporting process.
- Develops and updates monthly cost & revenue projections.
- Oversees all project correspondence – including Owner, Subcontractors, and Suppliers
- Coordinates with the Planning Manager and Superintendent for operation plan completion.
- Coordinates with the Safety Manager and project team to ensure all safety protocols are being met.
- Pricing and negotiation of Change Orders.
- Delegation of assignments, career development and guidance for Project Engineers.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a management role, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in heavy civil construction.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (preferred) or Construction Management.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields