Senior Project Manager
$125,000 - $160,000 / yr
COMPANY VALUE & OVERVIEW :
This company is one of the most established GCs in the Nashville area with a broad range of repeat clientele and project types. Their portfolio spans from public works, corporate office, educational, urban infill mixed-use multifamily to light-industrial. They’ve never missed a bonus payout for their people in 35 years and have never laid anyone off. They are a proven local leader in the Mid-Tn market – and ALL their work is here (so no travel involved!).
They are based in the Nashville TN area and 35 years in the industry. They have one of the best reputations and progressive clientele a company could ask for locally and almost all their business is repeat & negotiated.
They are currently interviewing for a PM / Senior Project Manager and only want lifetime employees who value a career-level company to work at.
They would like to talk to YOU – if you possess the attributes listed below.
The Commercial Project Manager will have between 8-15+ years of experience building ground-up/new commercial projects with an stable employment history and established career track.
The PM will Plan, develop and manage project schedules, maintain budgets, and all facets of each project in partnership with the Superintendent & executive team.
The ideal candidate will also manage subcontractors and vendors, subcontractor agreements, supervise construction projects from design through project completion. The majority of projects will revolve around education (K-12 or College), commercial corporate office & urban-infill mixed-use hospitality type structures with ground-up construction approach.
- Commercial construction experience in the PM (or Assistant PM) role for 5 to 8+ years or more
- Mixed-use Urban Multifamily, Corporate Office, Educational construction experience preferred (but not required).
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or similar field.
- Live in Nashville and/or willingness to relocate (no remote/travel options)
- Established (& Stable) employment history with similar employers (Commercial GCs)
- Desire to be a part of an established Nashville company that strives to keep everyone at home each week.
- Willingness to contribute to the growth of the company in addition to their career.
- Salary (( Senior PM: $120-160k | Assistant PM :$75-115k DOE))
- Annual Bonus / year-end + Merit performance of 20-25% average every year (for 35 years straight!)
- 100% insurance paid for employee (3 different plans to choose from at United HC) + vision/dental/life & disability
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 weeks vacation / PTO
- Company Vehicle + gas ( or $6-800/month allowance + gas depending on candidate preference)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields