Our Client in Memphis, TN is interviewing potential candidates for a Senior Project Manager position.
This person will have extensive experience in commercial large construction & familiar with negotiated contract projects. The type of large projects range from $20-$50M+ and will be negotiated with new & repeat clients on conceptual and/or design-build projects. All projects are within the mid-south area & very little to Zero travel out-of-town.
They are one of the most established GCs in the area and have built a phenomenal reputation over 7 decades to carve out their place as one of the Premier Commercial Contractors in the Mid-South & Southeast.
They have over 7 decades of history in delivering excellence to industrial / commercial clients in the Southeast community. The company is roughly $250+M annually in volume and has a complement of 150+ employees.
Their company specializes in commercial, manufacturing and industrial clients in a number of different industry segments with their most trusted development projects.
A Senior Project Manager of new Commercial / Industrial Structures in General Construction Construction with over 1+ years experience as a PM.
Someone that knows how to establish the relationship & contract with the client, startup the construction process with identifying great subs & people, manage the process through completion and hand-over an incredible product to the client– every time.
They look for the best people in the industry, take care of them like family – and may have a place for you!
Awesome Benefits Too:
- 401k + attractive company match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance paid by company
- Bonus program up to 20-25% & Annual EOY Bonus Kicker
- All Holidays Paid and very competitive Vacation Plan
- All Fuel Paid and Auto Allowance as well.
- More Perks discussed upon interview
The Job Essentials:
As the Sr. Project Manager for this firm, you will essentially:
• Galvanize teams, subcontractors & clients to achieve awesome project results- and future opportunities.
• Work with Clients on upcoming, conceptual developments & potential projects
• Be deeply involved with Pre-Construction, Contracts, Buy-Out & Management of Large Projects through completion.
• Work with Subcontractors and internal Superintendents for successful execution of priority projects
• Manage other staff ( APMs, Admin, etc) as well as work with Superintendents to perform site operations.
The Bottom Line:
• Experience as the Lead Sr. Project Manager on new Large Commercial/Industrial projects will be preferred
• Experience with projects in excess of $20M value and 10+ years minimum as a Project Manager (within a General Contractor environment).
• Currently live in Memphis, TN — OR be willing to Relocate.