Senior .NET Developer
ob Duties and Responsibilities
- The Senior Applications Developer position is responsible for design, integration, and implementation of applications software in a service provider environment that supports the company business strategies and objectives.
- This is considered an experienced developer position and requires technical skills and expertise in object-oriented programming, database management, and web technologies.
- This role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates and works closely with other developers as a mentor.
- Identify and implement both technical and process improvements and solutions.
- Design application and database components for large-sized development projects.
- Maintain and modify web applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with .NET/C# development experience or a combination of Java and .NET/C# development experience
- 5+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven ability to work with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- 5+ years of experience working with Database Management Systems
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields