Senior Mechanical Engineer – P.E.
Greater Philadelphia, PA
Seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer, P.E. to work for a Professional Engineering and Systems Integrator firm that specializes in Design and Design-Build services primarily for Water and Wastewater projects. This company has been around for more than 25 years and has cultivated a strong client and employee-centered environment. Work with a team that works together effectively to deliver projects on time and within budget. Check out this Senior Mechanical Engineering position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of consulting engineering experience in designing HVAC, plumbing, and fire systems for commercial, municipal, or industrial facilities
- Active Professional Engineering License (PE)
- Experience in AutoCAD and Carrier HAP load calculation software
- Design various HVAC system types, plumbing, fire alarm, and fire protection systems
- Construction administration and field investigation tasks for projects
- Field inspections, developing system narratives, completing load calculations, equipment selection, and other related design tasks
- Work with other design professionals and contractors during the construction phase of projects
- Occasional overnight travel for projects.
Why work here?
Work in an environment and culture where employees are valued, respected, and supported.
- Hybrid Work Schedule – (two days a week in the office)
- You can bring your dog to work with you!
- Competitive Salary
- Training and Professional Development
- Very Casual Dress Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- After-work get-togethers on a regular basis
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields