Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 / yr
- Design of stationary and rotating equipment, development of mechanical specifications, datasheets, and technical requisitions, review vendor prints, witness equipment testing and perform shop inspection activities for equipment
- Support the preliminary and detailed engineering development of plant and equipment layout, stationary and rotating equipment, piping and associated components as required by the project
- Estimate equipment footprint dimensions, weights, power, and utilities requirements
- Prepare technical bid evaluations for mechanical equipment and piping packages
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experienced in developing process facilities plot plans, equipment layouts, piping isometrics and 3D layouts using advanced CADD and modeling software is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of industry codes and standards (including API, NFPA, ANSI ASME, IBC, IFC codes, etc.) Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Experience in developing preventative/predictive maintenance, mechanical integrity, OEE, reliability is a plus.
- Experience with vessels, heat exchangers, agitators, flash dryers, spray dryers, roll dyers, high speed packaging machines, fans, etc.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields