Senior JDEdwards manufacturing Analyst
$85,000 - $90,000 / yr
General Scope of Responsibilities
- JDE Model Support
- JDE Model Design
- Integration of JDE and shop floor systems
- JDE Implementations
- Custom application design
This position will requires travel to enterprise locations. This position is located in Charleston SC.
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 – 7 years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience in Shop Floor Control, Work Order management, Product Data Management, Scheduling / planning, and Distribution.
- JDE implementation experience
- Comfortable in the use of Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of the JDE Database table structure and relationships
- Experience with gathering and documenting Business requirements
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with the JDE Inventory and Procurement
- Experience with OMW for debugging
- Experience with Project Management
Information Technology Team and Business users. This position reports to the ERP Solutions Team Leader
· Provide support to JDE Model Owners
· Work with integrating JDE and Shop Floor systems
· Provide user support and other technical assistance to divisional personnel
· Document business requirements
· Participate in JDE solution regression testing.
· Special projects as assigned.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields