Senior IT Product Manager, Patient Services
Sleepy Hollow, NY
$150,000.00 - $170,000.00
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Define a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value to internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Patient Services, Field Reimbursement, Marketing, Data Privacy, Legal, etc.) to set product strategy and release roadmap.
- Develop deep understanding of underlying business processes and correlate to use of tools, data and solutions involved.
- Drive regular governance process to curate new ideas that are prioritized for promotion to new product features that generate the most business value.
- Facilitate selection of fit for purpose technology solutions to support business functional needs while taking into consideration potential complexity for technology portfolio, integration opportunities and total cost of ownership.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Ensure the quality and on time delivery of technical implementation projects/programs with supporting deliverables and artifacts.
- Establish new vendor partnerships and coordinate 3rd party onshore/offshore resources to deliver on day-to-day execution.
- Continue to monitor industry trends for new technology capabilities being raised by peer pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations.
This job might be for you if:
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work. Operational excellence matters more than just finishing the tasks.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
- You have a collaborative agile approach to drive creative and efficient use of technology and thrive in a team environment.
- You are a highly skilled technologist who can strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through to release.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science as well as 8+ years of experience delivering IT technology platforms.
- Proven track record building technology with Salesforce.com applications (Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud).
- Experience partnering and collaborating with Pharmaceutical Patient Service teams.
- Expertise translating and presenting technical concepts into practical business terms for leaders in both small and large group settings.
- Experience managing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- A history of successfully managing vendors and implementing packaged software.
- Strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical commercial data sets (patient services, specialty pharmacy, payer, copay, etc.), reporting and data integration capabilities using modern technologies (e.g. Tableau/Qlik, Dell Boomi, API Gateway, AWS S3/RedShift, Apache PySpark/Airflow).
- Expertise regarding compliance and security requirements when managing and integrating patient level data.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields