Senior IT Director, Oracle Finance
New York, NY
$190,000.00 - $210,000.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define product vision and strategy including the product goals/objectives, target market, product differentiation, positioning and the plans to grow the product over its lifecycle
- Captures the detailed business processes for which the product supports in the product vision & roadmap
- Develop and manage the product roadmap
- Develop business plan for budget approval
- Develop epics and write / refine / approve user stories, prioritizing them
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Sets team priorities
- Approve/reject each completed user story / feature and releases
- Manage go-to-market strategy including pricing strategy, guidelines, promotions etc.
- Define and drive product KPIs across the business e.g., revenue, customer acquisitions
- Evaluate product performance and solicit feedback, integrating the voice of the customer into the product, includes gathering and presenting customer insights from research
- Engages regularly with the Pod team to guide the team and make sure business needs are being conveyed / met
Bachelor degree in Finance / IT or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum Related Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field. Candidates with both finance & accounting skills, and CS background desirable.
- Experience consulting, implementing and building solutions of Oracle Cloud Finance/ERP desirable.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIMA/CGMA, CFA would be added advantage
- Practical experience with bringing ideas into product features in a SaaS environment
- 10-15 years of experience in automation and transformation of finance processes
- 5 years of experience dealing with CxOs or key decision makers in their Finance and Digital transformation journey on the cloud
- 8-10 years of experience in software development environment
- Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business Partners.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good Project management skills, planning and organization skills desired.
Minimum Computer Skills:
- Expert skill level with MS Project
- Expert skill level with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Vision and MS Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of relational database
- Knowledge of client/server architecture
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work on a variety of projects
- Possess self-awareness and the ability to utilize constructive feedback to improve performance
- Team-Player who creates a positive team environment
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields