Senior Internal Auditor
- Reviews and appraises the adequacy and effectiveness of accounting, financial and operating controls and operations to ascertain compliance with established corporate policies, plans and procedures.
- Assists in auditing Financial and IT general computer controls in order to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Section 404.
- Participates in audits of Company and its subsidiaries; plans, performs audits; conducts special projects and investigations as assigned.
- Plans, records and budgets time expended on each phase of the audit program and explains variances.
- Reviews internal controls to identify potential control weaknesses in systems or processes to be reviewed.
- Determines the reliability and integrity of the financial operating data provided to management.
- Ascertains that corporate assets are accounted for and safeguarded from losses and that all liabilities are recorded.
- Plans and prepares the scope of the audit and develops programs and procedures to accomplish the audit objectives of Company operating companies Coordinates efforts with the company’s external auditors.
- Schedules and controls workflow, supervises and coordinates assigned staff in performance of audits, monitors quantity and quality of work, and trains less experienced staff members on assigned audits.
- Reviews working papers for evidence of sufficient documentation to accomplish the audit scope and objectives.
- Presents audit findings and applicable recommendations to the Chief Audit Executive, Audit Manager, and auditee for review.
- Provides constructive suggestions and recommendations to managers and professionals in the corporation and subsidiaries to facilitate the effective discharge of their responsibilities.
- Prepares concise, written audit reports, including audit findings and summaries, as well as pertinent comments and recommendations for improvement in both financial and operational areas.
- Conducts special studies and investigations and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting , Finance or equivalent
- Four to five years recent experience in internal auditing or public accounting
- CPA or in the process of getting CPA is Required
- Travel and recreation, business services, or manufacturing experience and big four experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Self motivated
- Flexibility to travel up to 30%
- International travel required
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields