Senior Internal Auditor
$90,000 - $100,000 / yr
- Significant opportunity to move within Corporate or to one of Divisions- in diverse finance and reporting roles.
- Promotion or movement is expected every 2 years.
- The Corporate campus includes a fitness center, a subsidized wellness café, outdoor volleyball courts, a walking trail and other corporate discounts.
- Flexible hybrid work from home options.
The Senior Auditor performs professional internal auditing work including performing financial, operational and compliance audit projects as well as providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff.
- Performs initial risk assessment in the planning phase of the audit, based on understanding of the financials and overall business risks to determine audit approach.
- Completes audit procedures, including analyzing results, identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting business unit processes and procedures.
- Reviews and evaluates the internal control environment and develops specific analyses of strengths and weaknesses, along with recommended improvements.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in effectively communicating the results of the audit and consulting projects via presentations and written reports.
- Informs audit lead of progress and/or difficulties encountered during the audit.
- Mentors and review less experienced team members work
- Exhibits professional behavior in business setting and performs related work as assigned.
- Maintains relationship with a mentor.
- Travels domestically and internationally up to 40%
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university is required.
- 2-5 years of full-time experience in auditing, preferably within the manufacturing industry, is required.
- Certification or working toward a certification such as a CIA, CPA, or CMA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to detect and document weaknesses in internal controls.
- Ability to demonstrate good time management skills by managing multiple responsibilities at once and effectively achieving deadlines
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Strong language capability in at least one other language (a plus).
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically without restrictions.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields