Senior Graphic Designer – Hybrid Position
Baton Rouge, LA
- Design for a variety of mediums including print, billboards, packaging, websites, mobile applications, social media, brand systems, digital ads, video, and logos.
- Ability to adapt design style for a variety of clients across a wide number of industries.
- Learn about and stay up to date on design trends, principles and techniques.
- Utilize principles of human-centered design to create educated and rational design decisions.
- Be able to defend your design decisions with a user-first rationale.
- Research and understand the client’s industry, competition, history, goals and objectives and make thoughtful design decisions relevant to that information.
- Contribute to marketing strategies from a design perspective.
- Participate and occasionally lead brainstorming sessions with other team members in order to quickly determine strategy and direction for a client.
- Offer input and guidance to co-workers in a constructive, encouraging way.
- Be willing to teach or pass along knowledge to co-workers.
- 3+ years graphic design experience across a variety of digital media; must have experience at an agency or in-house marketing team
- Extensive experience across a variety of media (print, motion, web)
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Figma, Premier Pro
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, and digital prototyping
- Ability to give direction, communicate ideas quickly and clearly, and tell compelling project stories to clients
- Experience in User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design
- Confident self-starter and a quick learner
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail and a desire for pixel-perfect design
- Time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields